Sunday, January 6, 2008

New Year, New Tricks - Uusi vuosi, uudet kujeet

As I mentioned before, I have now set up a new blog about my Lundby dollhouse. Check it out!

Unfortunately that blog is only in Finnish, but there will be lots of pictures... I have already started tuning the dollhouse, and mostly I try to make everything myself - but surely there will be something bought too...

Kuten täällä blogissani jo aikaisemmin kerroin, olen nyt laittanut uuden blogin Lundby nukkekodistani. Tsekatkaapa vaikka!

Tuo Lundby blogi on sitten kokonaan suomeksi. Olen jo aloittanut nukkekodin tuunaamisen ja yritän tehdä kaiken itse... mutta taitaapa sinne tulla jotain ostettuakin...

2 comments:

Marika på Odlingspyssel said...

Im so glad that i found your nice blog! I look forward to read it regulary from now on.

Dolls house greetings from Stockholm :)

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you found my blog!!Have you seen my other blog jet (It's in finnish)
Sorry for the break...

Laura