Wednesday, July 16, 2008

The new kitchen!


Here is the new kitchen and I am pretty fond of the furniture. So the furniture will stay but lets see if they soon going to be changed around... The table and bench are made by me and everything else has been bought. But the rug is made by my grandmother at will be changed to the one a bought from the Miniature fare. 




Lemonade is ready to be served, but were are the folks to drink it?



I have thought a lot about what kind of wallpaper should I put in the kitchen, but I have still no clue about that!!! Well, I'll try to think about something... :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Osti ne tälläisestä paikasta:
http://fairygarden.blogbus.com/logs/23293164.html
Ne ovat kyllä aika kalliita kun ostaa hiukset, silmät ja kasvomaalauksetkin samalla, mutta minusta sen kaiken vaivan arvoisia...Rakastan kerta kaikkisesti niitä..XD

Anonymous said...

Oletko saanut kommnettini? Ei ole ainakaan kuulunut mitään. Voitit blogini arvonnassa, lähettäisitkö osoitteesi s-postiini (tiiatc@luukku.com) Kiitos paljon! :)

Anonymous said...

Laitoin sinulle sähköpostia. Ja kiitokset kuuluu sinulle! :)