Friday, February 22, 2008

Roomboxes

I have started on making some roomboxes. It's has been lots of fun because your only boundary is your imagination.















Here I have been doing a roombox which is very small, the match is the measure of it. I found a web page in that scale. I think it's in 1:144 scale. It's very weeny tiny and I have to make the tiny furniture too :) I am glad that I got the wallpaper in...















This is the back side it, and look at the little bricks!















Here is my other one, I bought it from Tiimari (Finnish store): it's like a little frame but it opens up into three different rooms. It's very cute!

Here are the wallpapers which will be going into the rooms. (For the biggest room I put blue wallpaper).
















2 comments:

Caitlin said...

Hi Laura,
After my winter 'vacation' from my minis (too cold out in the cottage where they all are)I am back and starting to read blogs again. I also read Riikka's blog...I hope you both are well and happy. I am reading 'backwards' on your blog, so don't be surprised if I leave a comment from a post a month or two back.
I am actually going to try to build a 1:144 scale kit soon. I have had the kit since last year, but never got around to it. And yes they are VERY weeny tiny!

Anonymous said...

Yes, same here I have had a long winter vacation too... And I have done nothing!!I am attually waiting for better weather so I would chear up, I hate winters in finland..Well I hope a get something fixed up and I am waiting to see your 1:144 scale kit!